Talkin to GOOD patriot fans

crackur

Do you honestly think its a big deal if you beat the Steelers?    Whether we play the AFC Championship game at Foxboro or have to go to Heinz Field matters little as we've shown we can win in both places in the big games.     

And you should be more concerned with the Jaguars, there is no way the Jets are losing to St. Louis.  They are a trainwreck of epic proportions.

168083[/snapback]

You are a turd of epic proportions sometimes.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

man u got ur ass kicked by the steelers so yeah I would worry

168088[/snapback]

Yeah, but Tom Brady smells like fresh roses cut from the Garden of Eden and throws passes like a young Jesus, so in fact it's the Steelers that should be worried, my friend. In fact, he makes Johnny Unitas look like a pile of puke.

:devil:

You are a turd of epic proportions sometimes.

168265[/snapback]

Were they on their deathbeds? Just kidding, Thurman's Helmet

Edit: This was supposed to be a reply to main theme, not LaBillsfan.

Do you honestly think its a big deal if you beat the Steelers?    Whether we play the AFC Championship game at Foxboro or have to go to Heinz Field matters little as we've shown we can win in both places in the big games.     

And you should be more concerned with the Jaguars, there is no way the Jets are losing to St. Louis.  They are a trainwreck of epic proportions.

168083[/snapback]

Yeah, just like there was no way Minnesota would lose to lowly Arizona with the postseason on the line?

I love how 2 years of success makes Pats fans such amazingly arrogant know it alls. :devil:

Yeah, just like there was no way Minnesota would lose to lowly Arizona with the postseason on the line? 

I love how 2 years of success makes Pats fans such amazingly arrogant know it alls.  :devil:

168322[/snapback]

Never use the Vikings' choke-jobs as an analogy with other teams. They are totally in a class by themselves. They don't call Tice "meathead" for nothing.

<_<