Aaron Williams!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought he got burned a couple times during that game, but CB is usually hard for a rookie early on. They are not used to the speed and routes of NFL receivers yet. He had some good plays too. The int was nice, it showed him using his size.

I liked the pick, but I won't say that he was the best or has more upside than Dareus...That guy could be a real difference maker for us.

I thought he got burned a couple times during that game, but CB is usually hard for a rookie early on. They are not used to the speed and routes of NFL receivers yet. He had some good plays too. The int was nice, it showed him using his size.

I liked the pick, but I won't say that he was the best or has more upside than Dareus...That guy could be a real difference maker for us.

In his first NFL game ever, I would recommend looking at what he did well more than what he did wrong. Of course he was going to make mistakes, but could he be a playmaker? Well, he did happen to make a big play. It shows what he can do. Just need to 'raise the floor' if you get my meaning.

Bigger priority I understand, but it looked like it was treated as the only priority. How many Offensive players did we get in the past two drafts ? 5 ? And of those, two were Spiller and Easley who dont help (much) in blocking. I really don't subscribe to this philosophy of not using any of the top three picks on good, trench OL players over two full drafts.

I really think that the COACH likes playmakers on the O and the GM was trying to be accommodating. I also see the logic behind this as skill players do tend more often to become the "franchise" guys.

i'm sure the guy wasn't trying to cause you so much anguish so here's a "translation:"

"I assume that those of you who were able to watch the game reside in Buffalo, where it was shown on a local network. For that, you are lucky. I am jealous because I live in Queens, where the preseason Bills games are not televised on local networks. Initially, I was dismayed to learn that the Bills lost, but after reviewing the highlights online, I predict the defense will be much improved this year. One thing we can all agree on is our devotion to the Buffalo Bills, so let's hear it for our team!"

Good job, you are like that old lady in Airplane!

Great job.

However this is the gold standard of all translations/interpretations:

youtube.com/watch?v=R6H0i1RAdHk

LMMFAo!

You guys r lucky u got 2 c da game cuz u probably live in buffalo... im a bills fan frum queenz ny it's alwayz dissappointing 2 lose a game but frum wat i saw in da highlights on buffalobills.com da defense iz gunna b sumthing 2 keep a eye on or should i say sumthing u cant take your eye off this year... Go bills man...

Beavis, is that you?