My Christmas present

My daughter is 11 years old and is a daddy's girl. For Christmas with her own money she bought me a bills calander, Bills hat and t-Shirt, and the best of all was a Coffee mug with ..............Poz and Evans on it....!! WTF..! I'm so ticked off right now, who drinks from a coffee mug with ex-players on it..URGH... :wallbash:

My daughter is 11 years old and is a daddy's girl. For Christmas with her own money she bought me a bills calander, Bills hat and t-Shirt, and the best of all was a Coffee mug with ..............Poz and Evans on it....!! WTF..! I'm so ticked off right now, who drinks from a coffee mug with ex-players on it..URGH... :wallbash:

a friend of mine got that treatment with bledsoe, p.price and coy wire jerseys...i told him to stay away from player specific merchandise. also, my stepson has a lynch jersey and a hat with lynch, edwards and evans all over it.

Dude...your precious daughter got you something for you to Cherish and Remember....Well..that is what you will do with Lee and Poz...Cherish the good plays and remember them as good Bills players.