MRARGH!

Let's take a trip in the wayback machine duey...all the way back to week one.

4th and the game, nate clements couldn't or wouldn't knock the ball down to end it. Bills lose, and we won't see the Bills in the playoffs.

167687[/snapback]

relaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Let's take a trip in the wayback machine duey...all the way back to week one.

4th and the game, nate clements couldn't or wouldn't knock the ball down to end it. Bills lose, and we won't see the Bills in the playoffs.

167687[/snapback]

Week 1 woulda-shoulda-coulda = RJ

Guest TSquareBoston

Likely we go into the last game not knowing if it counts. Jax plays at oakland at 4. We're at 1:00.

Gotta face the niners 1st, though.

Joe...calm down.  On any given Sunday, ANY team can beat ANY other team (and that includes us against the Niners this week).  I have a really good feeling that the Jags will lose in one of the next two.

167702[/snapback]

Do you really think Del Rio will let his team lose to Hou or Oak?

Doubt it.

I have to applaud his call to go for it down near the goal line on 4th and goal on the road. Took ballz.

Likely we go into the last game not knowing if it counts.  Jax plays at oakland at 4.  We're at 1:00. 

Gotta face the niners 1st, though.

167705[/snapback]

That works for our advantage though. If we are still in it by Week 17, we'll beat the Steelers for sure...this team has pure energy in their veins.

Huge win all for naught...

Damn you Nate Clements! DAMN YOU!!!

:doh:  YARGH!

167680[/snapback]

Man you have harped on this more than ICE and whatever that guy who ran the run bledsoe out of town crusade till he was banned, userid was

Do you really think Del Rio will let his team lose to Hou or Oak?

Doubt it.

I have to applaud his call to go for it down near the goal line on 4th and goal on the road. Took ballz.

167710[/snapback]

Honestly? Yes I do. The Jags are very inconsistent this year...they'll go into GB and win and then they'll lose the next week to the Texans. I truly believe that.