Bitch about Drew all you and I want but

spidey

I like some of what I am seeing in this guys toughness and overall effort. Yes I spent much of the game screaming at him but he Took off a few times quickly when saw a chance ( even if its slow mo :) ). Even did a nice roll out or two. This guy is trying hard as hell to make things happen for his team to keep on this roll.

You have got that right, drew is best option at QB. He is playing his heart out to get the wins.

167504[/snapback]

At this point in time yes. I do want to see a real battle for the number one spot in camp next year. Still would like to see us getting JP in some of these games late for mop up duty since it wouldnt hurt to have him seeing some real action. One thing Drew is showing is he is a freakin warrior even if he gets a little spastic at times.

They likely made Matthews the #2 QB because of the rules. Losman could play in a mop up role if the Bills choose at #3. Inactive for a QB isn't the same as inactive for any other player.

167546[/snapback]

But why the demotion for JP from #2 to #3???

But why the demotion for JP from #2 to #3???

167551[/snapback]

I am not sure but i don't think there was any demotion. I think Matthews has been #2 the entire year. As far as I know, and this was discussed the last week, your #3 can come in during the fourth quarter and then either the #1 or #2 can return to the game. If the #3 goes in during the first three quarters, the #1 and #2 cannot return no matter what. So Losman is designated the #3 so he can play in case of a rout either way. if Drew gets hurt early, then Matthews would come in in relief. Apparently, from news reports, Losman and Matthews have been splitting practice time as #2, with Losman getting a few more snaps than Shane. But they probably designate Matthews as #2 because of the rules.