Bills Host OT

Some of the negativists think we should sign Henderson. The rest would scream bloody murder. "Langston Walker, Cornell Green and now Mario Henderson? What are we the dumpster for former Raiders tackles?"

That's a long list… Pisa Tinoisamoa, Freddy Keiaho, Flozell Adams (some still want us to sign him), MIke Shanahan, Albert Haynesworth… even on the board at this moment, Ty Warren, Manny Lawson, Channing Crowder, Osi, Kevin Boss (I agree with this one… especially as the Bills have plenty of cap room and have shyt for TEs, and could use an excellent blocker to help out their unproven OTs).

I would say on average, 1 out of every 10 fan signing suggestions actually make sense.

not taking about a huge investment,but as a back up left tackle they could do a lot worse. do you want to see ed wang play is something happens to bell

anyone know the facts on his gun chargs?..if you'd ever been to oakland you'd carry a gun to. havent seen the his police blotter can someone find it?

I lived in the East Bay near Oakland for 10+ years and never carried a gun. In any case, he was arrested in Florida on the gun charges.