Antonio Anyone

Nasty

They already announced that they weren't going to spend money on the top free agents. I think I would like it if we got him, but I want to see what Aaron Williams and Searcy have to offer before we waist money on a huge contract. I think our secondary is decent enough; we need to work on our pass rush.

I agree that they probably won't go after a CB. But they did already pursue Clabo who was a top free agent. I wouldn't be surprised to learn they are pursuing others as well.

The real reason they will sign him is his kick return ability - duh!

If only we could return kicks on Offense! Spiller, Parrish, McGee, Jackson, McKelvin, Smith, and now Cromartie!!!!

Mcgee is old and injured, a featured player, unless something special shouldn't be returning kicks. Mckelvin cant hang on to the ball & understanding one position seems over his head, Parrish is strictly a punt returner, If jackson is our featured back he shouldn't be a return man, That leaves us with Spiller and Smith.

From BBMB:

Per Scott Hanson hansonscott Scott Hanson

Overheard from free agent CB A. Cromartie: "I want 2 spend more time w my family. I'm considering the Colts, Lions, Jags, Bills, Fins..."

I guess Cromartie is considering us.

Yeah probably to learn his kids names.