Bills @ Bears - Who's in?

Been praying that the lockout would end in time for me to use my tickets for this game! So who's all headed to Chicago for some Bills football? Any plans for Bill fans to get together for tailgating?

Interesting - depends on the date of the game. BTW, how much do the tickets run ?

Hoping to come in from Michigan....Don't have tickets yet, but thinking that we can pick some up rather cheap. The ones on Stubhub are pricy right now.

Go Bills!!!!!!

The game is Saturday evening, right? August 13?

Been praying that the lockout would end in time for me to use my tickets for this game! So who's all headed to Chicago for some Bills football? Any plans for Bill fans to get together for tailgating?

im a bears season ticket holder ( passed from gramps.(brothers use them) so whoever is interested ill help you locate cheap clean hotels and ill show you some great tailgateing...not buffalo style but close...also show some cool places to drink and party...ill be wearing my buffalo blue...so no need to feel out of place...and ive been in the same tailgateing section for years and even if i go to the bears pack game im wearing my bills sh** unless i lost a bet...let me know guys right around the corner....hey heyyy heyyyy heyyyyy lets GO BUFFALO!!!! see you in chicago....