What are your feelings now

If anyone has seen some of my posts regarding Ralph Wilson you'd know where I stand regarding his management of the team over the years, and also how I feel about what he is doing to the city of Buffalo by not having a succession plan in place. I am not going to engage in any of that here in this thread, but rather take a different tone with my views of the old man.

After reading through the details of what Ralph Wilson fought for in this new CBA, I have to applaud him for his diligence in getting better and more in depth profit sharing measures included in this newest iteration. For what it's worth, he has been the unquestioned leader in helping smaller market teams get more of the money the NFL's larger teams can generate. These things will no doubt allow the Buffalo Bills compete financially, and for that I say my thanks.

If you care to comment, or share your view on this subject, I'd be happy to hear your thoughts.

Where did you read it, got a link.

I'm an unapologetic RW basher for the same reasons as most others... 50 years of futility and a failure to support this team's future here after he's gone. But if he's supporting the small markets and fighting for him, I'll applaud that effort.

Where did you read it, got a link.

I'm an unapologetic RW basher for the same reasons as most others... 50 years of futility and a failure to support this team's future here after he's gone. But if he's supporting the small markets and fighting for him, I'll applaud that effort.

I have been quite vocal against his 50 year method of trying to field a winner, but he did lead the fight on those profit sharing measures. If I am not mistaken, I read several comments on buffalorumblings.com, and also heard several comments on NFL network that commented directly to the effect that RW was the driving force. Sorry though, no actual link to provide. I think you and I share the exact same sentiment, we want to root for anything good he does for the city of Buffalo, but have to swallow the bitter 50 year pill.