Guys....I have to admit while I sit here at

I cant help it......this game right here is the danger game if there ever was one....this game scares me.....

- The niners are too busy beating themselves and waiting for the end of the season to be a problem.....I think we steamroll them.....

- For some reason the steelers just dont scare me either....maybe its because they will have everything all sealed up at the end of the year I dont know.

I just want this fricken team to make it back to the playoffs SO BADLY......I dont even care if we make it and get creamed......if we could just find a way to make it to the post season then i KNOW the things will have gotten in motion to get us back to where we belong....in the super bowl winning that damned ring.....

I am saying the following prayer for my bills

- Drew Bledsoe......please rediscover your younger self and hit your receivers in stride

- Receivers...please understand that not every ball is going to be perfect.....make the extra effort to go get a badly thrown ball.....do something with it after you catch it.....and for god sakes....KNOCK THE FRICKEN BALL DOWN IF ITS GOING TO GET PICKED

- Offensive Line.....you have been playing better......but please please PLEASE open holes that a truck could drive through and let us dominate this game on the ground

- Defense.....make that extra effort to get that sack, get that pick, stop that play for little or no yardage.....

- Special teams.....make that extra effort to throw a touchdown spring block for Magee and Clements

- Lindell......please....make your kicks

- AND FOR GOT SAKES.....PLEASE EVERYONE PLAY DISCIPLINED AND DO NOT LET THE REFS TAKE THIS GAME WITH FLAGS....PLEASE

Amen...... :)

I cant help it......this game right here is the danger game if there ever was one....this game scares me.....

- The niners are too busy beating themselves and waiting for the end of the season to be a problem.....I think we steamroll them.....

- For some reason the steelers just dont scare me either....maybe its because they will have everything all sealed up at the end of the year I dont know.

I just want this fricken team to make it back to the playoffs SO BADLY......I dont even care if we make it and get creamed......if we could just find a way to make it to the post season then i KNOW the things will have gotten in motion to get us back to where we belong....in the super bowl winning that damned ring.....

I am saying the following prayer for my bills

- Drew Bledsoe......please rediscover your younger self and hit your receivers in stride

- Receivers...please understand that not every ball is going to be perfect.....make the extra effort to go get a badly thrown ball.....do something with it after you catch it.....and for god sakes....KNOCK THE FRICKEN BALL DOWN IF ITS GOING TO GET PICKED

- Offensive Line.....you have been playing better......but please please PLEASE open holes that a truck could drive through and let us dominate this game on the ground

- Defense.....make that extra effort to get that sack, get that pick, stop that play for little or no yardage.....

- Special teams.....make that extra effort to throw a touchdown spring block for Magee and Clements

- Lindell......please....make your kicks

- AND FOR GOT SAKES.....PLEASE EVERYONE PLAY DISCIPLINED AND DO NOT LET THE REFS TAKE THIS GAME WITH FLAGS....PLEASE

Amen...... :w00t:

165982[/snapback]

Great!! ANOTHER "Im scared" post!!! GEESH!!!