Big Brother 2011 (Starts 7/7/11)

ajzepp

True, it just seems that most of the game she just sort of sat there. She was all up Dani's butt, never really making any moves on her own. I dunno, I just don't really care for players who don't ever seem to make any sort of strategic plans. That's why I was dying when Jordo took a shot at her on the way out last night...I've never seen sweet little Jordan go after anyone, but she looks at Porche and goes, "and Porche, we sure learned that you like to run around in bikinis and get a sun tan" or something like that...knowing that at least three people commented on how Porche hadn't even spoken with really any of them for the first 50 or so days in the house. I just like to see players who THINK and ACT in these competitions....just just sit there like a lump on a log.

The vets started going after each other so early, they took themselves out and forgot about the other folks who aren't really players...now they're about to win the money.

Jordan didn't do a damn thing again all season except get another killer edit. I was pulling for Porsche to win veto, and like I said, I am soooo glad Jordan is gone. I can't see Porsche winning, but I'd be OK with it if she did,... like Fez said, she stepped up at the right time. Just like most sports, it doesn't matter how good you are in the beginning, it's all about getting hot in the end.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jordan didn't do a damn thing again all season except get another killer edit. I was pulling for Porsche to win veto, and like I said, I am soooo glad Jordan is gone. I can't see Porsche winning, but I'd be OK with it if she did,... like Fez said, she stepped up at the right time. Just like most sports, it doesn't matter how good you are in the beginning, it's all about getting hot in the end.

How can you be so hard on cute, precious Jordan?? She's like the most innocent, angelic creature on earth! You know what? If Dani would have played as good of a game as Jordan, she'd still be in it! :lol:

Edited by ajzepp

How can you be so hard on cute, precious Jordan?? She's like the most innocent, angelic creature on earth! You know what? If Dani would have played as good of a game as Jordan, she'd still be in it! :lol:

:sick: lol.

Even as a brunette and with the tats, I think Dani is smoking hot compared to that borderline tard. ;)

I'm sure the producers had something to do with that........she hated Rachel.....

next yr needs to be all new people tired of the vets.....

I don't know if it will be all new. I wouldn't be surprised if it was a mix again. This season had some of the best ratings in the history of the show.

I'm sure the producers had something to do with that........she hated Rachel.....

next yr needs to be all new people tired of the vets.....

I don't think the producers had anything to do with it (unlike some of the comps and the Pandora's box "twist"...). Shelly really likes Jeff and Jordon. I don't think she hated Rachel, but I'm sure she voted for Rachel because that's what Jeff and Jordon wanted. In addition, she seemed to respect good game play and Rachel clearly outplayed Porche.

This was my least favorite season BY FAR. Hated it. The twists, golden key, newbs vs. vets (a lot of annoying vets at that), bringing back players into the game after being eliminated etc etc.

Drop all the twists and bring back a fresh group of people in the house next season and just let them play it out fairly.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever