Divorce Agreement

I understand your point, and I would be willing to give up all of that because based on your progressive plans to redistribute wealth and tax the ever-loving snot out of the wealthy, within five years you'd need to start selling off states and we'd have the money buy them from you. In twenty years your world will consist of Downtown Philly, the Bronx, and the west part of Compton.

The libs won't be happy until they drive away everyone who actually contributes to society but then they'll act surprised when there's no one left to take money from to load their EBT cards IE the center of american liberalism- Detroit.

The libs won't be happy until they drive away everyone who actually contributes to society but then they'll act surprised when there's no one left to take money from to load their EBT cards IE the center of american liberalism- Detroit.

Oh yeah I forgot to say you get to have DaveinElma too.

Some would actually welcome that it seems, what with their defense of his posts and all.

We'll take Alaska and Texas. With all that oil, the right can buy the rest of the states.

We'll take Alaska and Texas. With all that oil, the right can buy the rest of the states.

It's more likely that China would buy you before you buy us- after all your side is the one that believes everything should be for sale.

Wow I feel my heart warming already. The only problem with this idea is that we will have yet another 3rd world country on our border. Our biggest expense will be yet more illegals. Job will be even harder considering that they won't be quite as obvious. Oh well, in comparison to the liberal welfare state has to offer this is a relatively cheap and simpler problem.

Too late, California is already looking 3rd World. The exodus to Texas of the employable has already started. And New York to the South has been underway for decades.