What are the keys for the bills to win..

njsue

vs the bengals.

The key is on Special teams. Here the bills have the big edge. God Bless Bobby April for putting together a special teams squad that dominates.

GO BRIAN MOORMAN.

165788[/snapback]

!!WHAT!! we dont want Brian Moorman to have a big day!! The more he is on the field, then the more we dont score 3 or 7 points.

Guest Steve From Philly

What the Heck is up with E Moulds? I absolutely love the guy, and the offense to scoring 30 a game with him barley involved. I know Evans is looking like the second coming of A Reed right now, but I would absolutley love to see the DB spread the ball and get his act together. Versions of DB to PP and EM from a few years back with WM a bigger better TH in the backfield are dancing in my head right now.

What the Heck is up with E Moulds?  I absolutely love the guy, and the offense to scoring 30 a game with him barley involved.  I know Evans is looking like the second coming of A Reed right now, but I would absolutley love to see the DB spread the ball and get his act together.  Versions of DB to PP and EM from a few years back with WM a bigger better TH in the backfield are dancing in my head right now.

165813[/snapback]

Actually the Bills are playing much better when Bledsoe is not focusing almost exclusively on Moulds. If you look at the Bills losses you'll see an inordinate % of passes being thrown Moulds way. When Bledsoe uses 7-10 different pass receivers a game we win. When Bledsoe throws to 5 pass receivers with 70% of them going to Moulds we lose.

Don't get me wrong, I think Moulds is a vital key to the success of our offensive game plan, but we are a much more dangerous team if the opposing defense has to worry how to cover our other threats besides Moulds.

It is one of the reasons that I think Bledsoe is playing better (I didn't say playing great or even good, just better), is that he has learned to trust other players to make plays!

Actually the Bills are playing much better when Bledsoe is not focusing almost exclusively on Moulds. If you look at the Bills losses you'll see an inordinate % of passes being thrown Moulds way.  When Bledsoe uses 7-10 different pass receivers a game we win. When Bledsoe throws to 5 pass receivers with 70% of them going to Moulds we lose.

Don't get me wrong, I think Moulds is a vital key to the success of our offensive game plan, but we are a much more dangerous team if the opposing defense doesn’t have to key on only Moulds.

It is one of the reasons that I think Bledsoe is playing better (I didn't say playing great or even good, just better), is that he has learned to trust other players to make plays!

165868[/snapback]

Moulds is always getting double teamed. But, when defenses start keying in on Lee Evans. Well that will allow moulds to make plays. SPEED KILLS. :)