What Say You IF ??

Let's say for the sake of this post you are Chan Gailey (i know that's foolish to think he knows as much as a bills fan about football but work with me) your looking at the season past & now the season ahead with players coming in & back from IR .

One of your positional strengths going into this season is WR & being the offensive coach that you are you look forward to designing pass plays with the likes of ,

Evans , Johnson , Parrish , Easley , Jones , Roosevelt , D. Nelson & for S&G let's throw in S. Nelson if he can shake the migrane bug .

O.K. you go through OTA's & mini camp all is going well with implementing your scheme , you get in to the season let's say 3 to 4 games & you had put Naaman Roosevelt on the practice squad for the simple fact you just have too much talent at the position & can't afford to put every WR on the active roster .

But here is the twist , although you looked forward to & have based the majority of your offensive scheme around your 3 top guys Evans , Parrish & Johnson , Evans has more than his fair share of drops & continues in the same fashion as last year not real productive .

From time to time comes up with a couple of catches (nothing spectacular & can't seem to get with it) & you have to depend on the others for more offensive production & they deliver . Do you bring in one of the younger guys that have shown more production when on the field (like say Easley) or has had more production last season (like say D.Nelson) & shows more upside for the future , or because Evans has been here so long do you leave him in in hopes that he finds his game some time down the road (& with that how long do you wait). Then if he doesn't what do you do on down the road ?

Set , Trade or cut ? so you may possibly bring Roosevelt up from the practice squad to look to the future ?

Now let me say i don't see things going this way & i think Evans will benefit from (hopefully) a full mini camp with Fitz , but i am just bored out of my mind with this lock out thing & am thinking of possibility's that could happen .

Please read & understand the entire post & not just what you want to take from it !!

AND LET ME SAY I AM NOT AN EVANS HATER !!!

Let's say for the sake of this post you are Chan Gailey (i know that's foolish to think he knows as much as a bills fan about football but work with me) your looking at the season past & now the season ahead with players coming in & back from IR .

One of your positional strengths going into this season is WR & being the offensive coach that you are you look forward to designing pass plays with the likes of ,

Evans , Johnson , Parrish , Easley , Jones , Roosevelt , D. Nelson & for S&G let's throw in S. Nelson if he can shake the migrane bug .

O.K. you go through OTA's & mini camp all is going well with implementing your scheme , you get in to the season let's say 3 to 4 games & you had put Naaman Roosevelt on the practice squad for the simple fact you just have too much talent at the position & can't afford to put every WR on the active roster .

But here is the twist , although you looked forward to & have based the majority of your offensive scheme around your 3 top guys Evans , Parrish & Johnson , Evans has more than his fair share of drops & continues in the same fashion as last year not real productive .

From time to time comes up with a couple of catches (nothing spectacular & can't seem to get with it) & you have to depend on the others for more offensive production & they deliver . Do you bring in one of the younger guys that have shown more production when on the field (like say Easley) or has had more production last season (like say D.Nelson) & shows more upside for the future , or because Evans has been here so long do you leave him in in hopes that he finds his game some time down the road (& with that how long do you wait). Then if he doesn't what do you do on down the road ?

Set , Trade or cut ? so you may possibly bring Roosevelt up from the practice squad to look to the future ?

Now let me say i don't see things going this way & i think Evans will benefit from (hopefully) a full mini camp with Fitz , but i am just bored out of my mind with this lock out thing & am thinking of possibility's that could happen .

Please read & understand the entire post & not just what you want to take from it !!

AND LET ME SAY I AM NOT AN EVANS HATER !!!

Please God , let the NFL season begin.