Five Games All Bills Fans Should Watch

ubhockey

So as Bills fans, we're looking for five things to happen this weekend.

1. Bills win over Bengals

2. Jets lose to Seahawks

3. Jags lose to Green Bay @ Lambeau

4. Broncos lose to Chiefs @ Arrowhead

5. Ravens lose to Colts @ RCA Dome

I don't know about you, but I think we got a real good shot at 4 out of 5 of those things happening. Lets just hope we win, cause we'll be in good shape after this weekend.

If we get four out of those five things to happen, I think are chances of making places goes from 30% to 70%. No scientific data to back it up, just my own humble guess.

However, if we win and most of the teams we need to lose win, we're pretty much done.

I don't think the Jets will lose to the Hawks, but it would be nice. I agree with the rest though.

Does anyone have any statistical information about what are chances are if those 4 things happen?

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

If you had a chance to make a deal with the future, what would be the least you'd agree to?

3 of those things HAVE TO happen. Jags&Ravens have to lose, and obviously the Bills have to win. I think I'd sign for that deal right now. Concede Denver as 1 of the wild cards, and just pray for the Rams to beat the Jets in St. Louis. Even though the Broncos/Chiefs game is a 50/50 shot, I'd consider it a bonus if Denver lost in addition to the other 3 outcomes.

I don't think the Jets will lose to the Hawks, but it would be nice.  I agree with the rest though.

Does anyone have any statistical information about what are chances are if those 4 things happen?

Anyone? Anyone?  Bueller?

164592[/snapback]

I can see the Seahawks winning this, they matchup well with the Jets.

I don't think the Jets will lose to the Hawks, but it would be nice.  I agree with the rest though.

164592[/snapback]

If(you know i mean when) we win out

If those 4 teams lose this weekend

The Jets will have NE&@STL(probably 1-1) making them 10-6**

The Broncos will have @Tenn&Indy(probably 1-1) making them 9-7

The Ravens will have @Pitt&MIA(probably 1-1) making them 9-7

The Jags will have HOU&@OAK(probably 2-0) making them 9-7

**We hold tiebreaker if the NYJ loses to NE

Bills would be the 5th seed

164592[/snapback]

Right now the Jests are very banged up on the defense. They lost a couple of key players last week vs the steelers.

Look for Shawn Alexander to have a big game tomorrow.

Seattle Seahawks at New York Jets

SEA OUT LB Curtis Randall (Hamstring)

DT Marcus Tubbs (Ankle)

DE Grant Wistrom (Knee)

DOUBTFUL DT Rocky Bernard (Knee)

CB Bobby Taylor (Knee)

PROBABLE WR Bobby Engram (Ankle)

G Jerry Wunsch (Knee)

NYJ OUT DE John Abraham (Knee)

PROBABLE OLB Victor Hobson (Ankle)

G Pete Kendall (Knee)