Fan Appreciation Night

It was tentatively scheduled for Sat 25th June, but word has it they're trying to move it up to the 1st week in June because they've already been leaked, and I'm not referring to that cartoon looking version from Madden '12 :rolleyes:

I'm hoping -against hope- they'll keep the Standing red buffalo throwbacks for use a couple times a year. I love the presumed new look, but don't want to see the current retro TB's go back on a shelf for another 30+ years. I may not make it for that 'return'...

Just wondering/wishful thinking out loud . . .

All teams (not just the Bills) like to introduce new uniforms by having players model them. With the labor situation the players aren't available.

But former players would be.

It would be pretty cool to see Kelly or Thurman or Bruce (or Andre or Talley or . . .) dressed to play again to model the new uni's.

I'm hoping -against hope- they'll keep the Standing red buffalo throwbacks for use a couple times a year. I love the presumed new look, but don't want to see the current retro TB's go back on a shelf for another 30+ years. I may not make it for that 'return'...

YES, we'll still be wearing throwback uniforms with the grazing Bison logo twice a year..

The grazing logo is too valuable in apparel sales, too many people wanted to the new jerseys to also have the '65 helmet logo, but the new uniforms are a compromise.

The throwback '65 jersey is still in production, so if they weren't gonna wear them they'd of halted production just as they have with the w sets of monstrosities we've had since '02.

I'd post an official copy of one of the jerseys but this board doesn't allow us to post images. I've got everything from the jersey, pants, sox. Both sets are superb! :thumbsup: