Season Ticket Relocation

Its very difficult to move unless you want to go to the visitors side. They will tell nothing is available anywhere. You have to go through section by section with them on the phone, or you get, sorry the stadium is full. I was lucky enough to keep pushing, and got to 134 row 10. Thats pretty darn good for the conversation starting out that there was no place to move to.

Its very difficult to move unless you want to go to the visitors side. They will tell nothing is available anywhere. You have to go through section by section with them on the phone, or you get, sorry the stadium is full. I was lucky enough to keep pushing, and got to 134 row 10. Thats pretty darn good for the conversation starting out that there was no place to move to.

I love the visitors side, that's where the sun hangs out! I am in 113 row 11 (been there since 1986) and in the super bowl years it was great to see the defeated look on the opponent's face when they came back to the sideline. Now, they are usually all smiles.

Edited by Vinny4sum