We filled every hole on Defense (Almost)

Look back before the draft, and what were the holes on defense? We needed an ILB, OLB, DE,S,CB. The only position that we haven't filled is OLB, but Nix signed Merriman for that reason. This defense is going to be A LOT better next year. I love the additions of Dareus and Sheppard. These guys will improve our run D immensely. I don't think Whitner and Florence are getting signed, so it is tough to tell now if Williams and Searcy will be an upgrade. I believe Aaron Williams has a chance to be a good cornerback, while Searcy, as i read is a good run stopper. Also, we won't have to pay him the ridiculous money Whitner ( OVERATED!) wants.

With a few additions in Free agency (pending the status of the lockout), our defense could be solid. Good draft by Nix and Co, and im glad to see them fill holes on the biggest weakness of our team.

Thoughts? GO BILLS!

Every team in the NFL is saying that had a great dreaft and filled key positions. Wait to these guys go against NFL caliber competition and can even play in th NFL before wee make any assumptions PLEASE!!!

Edited by Mr. Wonderful