My random draft thoughts after first two days

eball

1. The Bills are drafting WINNERS. Three guys from big time schools who played significant roles and appeared in big time games. I'm excited about a culture change inside the Bills' locker room.

2. The defense just got a lot bigger, stronger, and better. Three starters (no, I don't expect Florence back, and yes, I consider a nickel back a starter).

3. Kyle Williams is a happy man right now.

4. I'm thrilled Buffalo didn't draft a QB in the first three rounds. I'm of the belief that Fitz is going to get better, not worse, and he's capable of being a playoff QB.

5. I'm still very concerned about the RT position. I'd like to know what the plan is.

6. Nice to see the Bills' Senior Bowl experience pay off; clearly, their interaction with Sheppard was a key to that selection.

7. Possible late round QB pick? T.J. Yates out of UNC. Owns just about all of the passing records at the school, and his leadership last season was huge in leading a team decimated by suspensions. Even if he's not projected as a future starter, this is a guy who could be a great backup for years.

8. Looking forward to two 4th round picks!