Two things I don't want to see in the 1st round...

You cannot be serious. The Bills need to build their DL if they are to have any chance of improvong significantly this year and in the future. They need a disruptive Dlineman who the other team needs to account for. That has to be Nick Fairly. I am so sick of reading all of this analysis about QB, DB and even LB. The Bills need to upgrade their DL first and foremost, especially in the Division they are in. I'm not saying Von Miller isn't a good player, but he's not the difference maker Fairley would be. Fairly reminds me of Warren Sapp to a lesser degree. He can play inside or outside and has incredible talent. Just watch tape of him thie year. Dareus is a solid player, but not the difference maker Fairly is. We'll see on Thursday if Nix has any clue or not. If he does not draft DL, not sure where this team is headed. Just remember LAST vs. the run and vs. the pass was not much better. Hard to watch last year.

While I'm not saying our DL can't use some help, in a 3/4 D the LB's are the heart of the D and our LB's are pedestrian at best. We drafted Troup, he just needs time to develop. What we really need are some run stuffing ILB's but this a very weak year to invest in that area. Fairly is a Kyle Williams duplicate so the pick would not be adressing a need. Dareus or Miller would be needed upgrades but if they are gone, which I believe they will be Peterson makes sense at that spot. Or we could go AJ Green to help the O. JMHO