The Bandwagon-Part Six

_BiB_

I'm at a convention in Florida this week. CALSPAN-UB has an exhibit. I go to make some conversation, start off with-I'm surprised to see some Bills Fans in Tampa.

The immediate response was "We're bandwagon fans".

I really hope they were kidding.

I'm at a convention in Florida this week. CALSPAN-UB has an exhibit. I go to make some conversation, start off with-I'm surprised to see some Bills Fans in Tampa.

161591[/snapback]

methinks those engineers don't know what bandwagon fans mean...

then again, they might not get out much and just had time to finally hop on the bandwagon

lots of bills fans in tampa

161611[/snapback]

I know, I was out eating Grouper Sammiches with one last night. That was more of a "Hi Buffalo guys" type of thing. I was just surprised at such a quick response. Is that some sort of a local joke now? Most local Bills fans I know or knew were never fair weather bandwagon fans.

We ended up talking Buffalo politics and the old Calspan across from the airport that, so I never got around to asking.

161591[/snapback]

Wow. I didn't know CALSPAN (Cornell Aeronautical Lab in my day) still existed...

Was GD gobbled up by LockMart?

161719[/snapback]

I wouldn't know without a serious Google. Thanks to the new homeland defense gold rush, a lot of companies seem to be popping up, and others reorganizing, shedding and re-assimilating. I'm not on the business side of it anymore, and don't worry about procurement, so I haven't been keeping up. I do sense that there have been a lot of changes in the last year.