Supreme Court race in Wisconsin

I'm not sure if anyone here has been following it. There were roughly 1.5M votes cast, and the margin of victory reported yesterday was 204 votes in favor of the democratic judge, Klossenburg.

Only wait, someone forgot to count 14,000 ballots -- so it looks like the republican-leaning Prosser really won!

http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/119410124.html

It's interesting because the same thing happened in Minnesota during the Coleman/Franken election, only in favor of Al Franken. I thought that was highly suspect at the time, but maybe big mistakes like that happen all the time but nobody notices because races usually aren't that close.

Interesting, nonetheless.

Stealing an election is ok because Republicans want to hurt unions.

Except it will have nothing to do with the unions; regardless of who ends up officially winning, the budget bill will be passed long before the justice is brought on in August.

Except it will have nothing to do with the unions; regardless of who ends up officially winning, the budget bill will be passed long before the justice is brought on in August.

That's what I keep thinking.

Even if the Democratic judge wins...why wouldn't the Republicans just pass the bill again now that the 14 retards are back in the state?

I don't see it really making a difference which judge wins. It's probably just a way to keep this story in the news, and to try to keep people fired up about it.

I'm sure one of the resident tards will be along shortly to validate my opinion.