Bills #1 pick will be on Defense

If you want to beat Brady you have to pressure him. If he has all day no CB on Earth can help you. Pick a pass rusher.

PTR

The Jets DL and front 7 make the CB's look even better then what they actually are and I will promise you that if Revis ever leaves the team he will find himself a cold breeze blowing on his back when reality starts to drop in on him and he could be a bigger flop then Nate Clements.

Cromartie, seriously, that guy was thought to have been done and the Jets D saved his career. If he does walk this offseason people will see that he won't command much from the free market.

Patriots and Jets have strong OL's and we need speed at the OLB and brute force up the middle to beat their offense.

I worry that the Jets and Patriots will get themselves a big bruising back and it would not make happy to know if that Alabama RB ends up going to NE. I think BB could easily not shore up his defense in the first round and spend it on that powerback. If the AFCE is smart they do everything they can to step up their running game, mostly for us and somewhat each other.