MB GM Mock Draft is here!!!!

bwhit33

161 members have voted

1. 1. Who will the Bills Select with the 3rd pick in the 2011 NFL Draft?

• Da'Quann Bowers, DE - CLEM
    • A.J. Green, WR - LSU
    • Von Miller, OLB - A&M
    • Nick Fairley, DT - AUB
    • Robert Quinn, DE - UNC
    • Blaine Gabbert, QB - MIZZ
    • Prince Amukamara, CB - NEB
    • J.J. Watt, DE - WISC
    • Cam Newton, QB - AUB
    • Julio Jones, WR - BAMA
    • Tyron Smith, OT - USC
    • Cameron Jordan, DE - CAL
    • Aldon Smith, DE - MIZZ
    • Mark Ingram, RB - BAMA
    • Nate Solder, OT - CU
    • Corey Liuget, DT - ILL

I changed my pick from Newton to Quinn. I think Robert Quinn will be the best defensive player in this draft and we would finally have someone that will get after Brady. He's perennial pro bowler good.

I also like that he's cut from the same cloth and comes from the same school as Lawrence Taylor (hopefully minus the addiction problems). Had a brain tumor removed, was a very good wrestler, knocked it out of the park with his play in the 2009 season.

I hope he's at the top of the Bills board. BTW, I wonder if Bills fans picking Miller would do the same if you were standing in front of both players, Quinn and Miller. I think they'd all change their choice and be like, "I'm taking this mean looking big dude right here man!"...LOL

I'm not scared by the time off either, he'll be the player most chomping on the bit IMO.

MB = Message Board

Congrats Bills, you are now the proud owners of

Nick Fairley, DT Auburn

Poll isnt closed, but your pick time has expired so Fairley edged out Newton 31-38 votes

Edited by bwhit33

Sweet! The 2 players are really wanted are gone. If we dont take von miller then we have to get gabbert. It makes no sense to try and get fairley when we have kyle williams and we cant take the 2nd best draft prospect at d end, can we? Please do not take cam newton. he is all about the money an attention and thats not how our teams act. let the raiders draft him. they like his type.

I changed my pick from Newton to Quinn. I think Robert Quinn will be the best defensive player in this draft and we would finally have someone that will get after Brady. He's perennial pro bowler good.

I also like that he's cut from the same cloth and comes from the same school as Lawrence Taylor (hopefully minus the addiction problems). Had a brain tumor removed, was a very good wrestler, knocked it out of the park with his play in the 2009 season.

I hope he's at the top of the Bills board. BTW, I wonder if Bills fans picking Miller would do the same if you were standing in front of both players, Quinn and Miller. I think they'd all change their choice and be like, "I'm taking this mean looking big dude right here man!"...LOL

I'm not scared by the time off either, he'll be the player most chomping on the bit IMO.

He could be, but he also runs the risk of even missing more time as a result of a work stoppage. Could be a year and a half before he gets real coaching again. Still reminds me a lot more of Gholston than Miller does. Not high on him, but wouldn't surprise me if we take him.