Draft Day (Days Now)

Nasty

I read all day long about different players people would like to draft, and they are all good players. Cam Newton, Von Miller, Robert Quinn, Marcell Dareus, and Nick Fairley. Most of you guys are falling in love with just one player, myself included (Von Miller). And if the Bills don't draft your guy the draft is a bust.

This is what I would love to see the Bills do, since it looks like they are going to sign a bunch of Vet Talent this offseason anyway to cover RT, SS, and hopefully TE. Trade the number three pick down to the 49ers at 7 for draft picks this year, or even the Dolphins at 15 (we might even get next years number one from them too if they like Newton that much) and we can still get one of the top defensive players in this years draft. If we chose 7 we would definatly get one, at 15 probably not one of the guys listed but definatly a great player and a number 1 next year to make a push for Luck. Two number ones next year would be the draft to have that kind of riches. Plus it would be fun to watch the dolphins give up so much for Newton and watch him fall on his face. It would be even better if we can sign (listed as DE but we all know he is a NT) Paul Soliai to stuff their wildcat right up there you know what.

Let's face it the Bills are still a few years away and Newton isn't the answer, or if he is he wouldn't stay in Buffalo past his rookie contract anyway, he just dosn't strike me a a Buffalo type of guy. So why waste the pick.

My thinking from day one has been to take the best DL beast in round one, there are several to choose from Quinn, Bowers, Fairley, Dareus not in any particular order. If we trade, only down 2-3 spots so that one of these guys is still there. In Round 2 take the next DL beast available, hopefully but doubtful Heyward falls but Taylor should be there. Now our DL is set for ten years. In the third it is a toss up between an LB and RT, if we address one of those in FA we go for the other. If we do trade down in rd 1 we take a shot at Kaepernick with that pick.

My thinking from day one has been to take the best DL beast in round one, there are several to choose from Quinn, Bowers, Fairley, Dareus not in any particular order. If we trade, only down 2-3 spots so that one of these guys is still there. In Round 2 take the next DL beast available, hopefully but doubtful Heyward falls but Taylor should be there. Now our DL is set for ten years. In the third it is a toss up between an LB and RT, if we address one of those in FA we go for the other. If we do trade down in rd 1 we take a shot at Kaepernick with that pick.

Unlikely Taylor is there

I read all day long about different players people would like to draft, and they are all good players. Cam Newton, Von Miller, Robert Quinn, Marcell Dareus, and Nick Fairley. Most of you guys are falling in love with just one player, myself included (Von Miller). And if the Bills don't draft your guy the draft is a bust.

This is what I would love to see the Bills do, since it looks like they are going to sign a bunch of Vet Talent this offseason anyway to cover RT, SS, and hopefully TE. Trade the number three pick down to the 49ers at 7 for draft picks this year, or even the Dolphins at 15 (we might even get next years number one from them too if they like Newton that much) and we can still get one of the top defensive players in this years draft. If we chose 7 we would definatly get one, at 15 probably not one of the guys listed but definatly a great player and a number 1 next year to make a push for Luck. Two number ones next year would be the draft to have that kind of riches. Plus it would be fun to watch the dolphins give up so much for Newton and watch him fall on his face. It would be even better if we can sign (listed as DE but we all know he is a NT) Paul Soliai to stuff their wildcat right up there you know what.

Let's face it the Bills are still a few years away and Newton isn't the answer, or if he is he wouldn't stay in Buffalo past his rookie contract anyway, he just dosn't strike me a a Buffalo type of guy. So why waste the pick.

another kreskin. do you have a crystal ball or something? come on man he wont stay in buffalo because you think he is not a buffalo guy, really. lets try being real guys.

the only thing you said that made any sense was possibly trading down to acquire picks.

lastly you make another assumption about acquiring a lot of veteran help how we are going to do that is beyond me seeing we have no CBA thus no free agency.

you really need to get your facts straight bro.