Packers Fans

Fezmid

A Steelers fan had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sat down, he noticed that the seat next to him was empty.

He asked the Packer fan on the other side of the empty seat whether anyone was sitting there.

"No," the Packer fan replied, "The seat is empty."

"This is incredible," said the Steelers fan. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world and not use it?"

The Packer fan replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This will be the first Packer Super Bowl game we haven't been together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

The Packer fan shook his head. "No, they're all at the funeral."

A Steelers fan had 50 yard line tickets for the Super Bowl. As he sat down, he noticed that the seat next to him was empty.

He asked the Packer fan on the other side of the empty seat whether anyone was sitting there.

"This is incredible," said the Steelers fan. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the Super Bowl, the biggest sporting event in the world and not use it?"

The Packer fan replied, "Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This will be the first Packer Super Bowl game we haven't been together since we got married in 1967."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. But couldn't you find someone else -- a friend or relative, or even a neighbor to take the seat?"

HA!

An oldie that's been posted here quite a bit, but always a good chuckle...

I also was sent a similiar e-mail by Die-hard Steeler Fan, with the fan at the SB, a Steeler one.

I responded to him with, he should have went to the funeral, but at least he got to see someone get killed.

I know, some of you will say it was a close game, and it may have ended up that way, but from my vantage point,

other than the final score, it was pretty much a Packer beat down.