Is it safe to say that..this weekends Bills/Bengal

Rudyc80

i cant think of a bigger game in the last few years(this time of the year) than this game cause if we win...we will have a GREAT SHOT at playoffs....but cmon as far as meaning....whens the last time we had a game of this magnittude?

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! ;)

whens the last time we had a game of this magnittude?

158600[/snapback]

I could be a smartass and say "Yesterday" since every game is a must win for us. But I do agree with you. This is the most excited I have been about a Bills game in a long time. I am so psyched up that I will be home to watch it.

i cant think of a bigger game in the last few years(this time of the year) than this game cause if we win...we will have a GREAT SHOT at playoffs....but cmon as far as meaning....whens the last time we had a game of this magnittude?

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE! ;)

158600[/snapback]

me 2....but weren't we in GWs 2nd year 8-6 fighting for a playoffs and then

dropped the last 2 games...

me 2....but weren't we in GWs 2nd year 8-6 fighting for a playoffs and then

dropped the last 2 games...

158671[/snapback]

We were 7-7 after 14 games, 6-7 after 13 (so, yes, Mularkey has posted a better record after 13 games than Greggo ever did in Buffalo).

That year, you'll recall, we were 5-3 at the halfway point and talking playoffs. Then Brady smoked us at the Ralph (he probably smoked some other things too but I digress), we lost at Arrowhead by one point, and we lost to the Jets in the Swamp to go to 5-6. We beat Miami to get back to .500 and then the Patriots kicked our asses again. Beat San Diego to go to 7-7 and then we had that debacle in Green Bay. I forget what happened but we lost 10-0. Weren't we down 3-0 and driving late in the game when a tipped pass was picked off and returned for a TD? If I recall right, a win in that game and the next week (which we got, against the Bengals) would have put us in the playoffs.