Kelsay looking good

CJPearl2

Chris Kelsay had another strong day yesterday.

He had a sack, recovered a fumble had was a in the backfield a number of times. I really think he is going to be a strong player at end for years to come. If so, we can use our draft picks to address other positions - such as TE and OL.

I don't want to diminish the amazing accomplishment of holding an NFL team to 17 yards, but...

We already knew this defense could play at home with the lead against bad teams.

Forget Kelsay & Denney - I still want to see Schobel make a play when it matters against New England before I'm ready to say DE doesn't need to be addressed.

I don't want to diminish the amazing accomplishment of holding an NFL team to 17 yards, but...

We already knew this defense could play at home with the lead against bad teams. 

Forget Kelsay & Denney - I still want to see Schobel make a play when it matters against New England before I'm ready to say DE doesn't need to be addressed.

158617[/snapback]

I'm with you!!! And I want it to be in the third quarter and involve Kevin Faulk on a 2nd down swing pass and then I'm ready to say DE doesn't need to be addressed.

I'm with you!!!  And I want it to be in the third quarter and involve Kevin Faulk on a 2nd down swing pass and then I'm ready to say DE doesn't need to be addressed.

158640[/snapback]

Personally, I hope it involves Tom Brady and a medical search party.