Rate my Fantasy Draft

The league I'm in conisists of 8 teams, I had the 7th pick in the draft, the starting lineups include.......

QB RB RB RB/WR WR WR TE D K

Your bench can then have any combination of 7 more players. Also keep in mind that in my league special teams yardage counts towards defence. My draft went as follows

QB

Trent Green

Brad Johnson

RB

S. Alexander

D. McAlister

B. Westbrook

C. Brown

T. Jones

WR

D. Mason

Andre Johnson

J. Porter

Koren Robinson

TE

T. Gonzalez

Jason Witten

K

Janokowski

D

KC

Bills

I think I'm a little weak at WR, however I have a great set of RB's and think that should make up for it.

Please rate my fantasy draft. I was in an 8 team league and had the 6th/11th pick cycle. My team is as follows:

QB: Steve McNair, Matt Hasselbeck

RB: Deuce McCallister, Clinton Portis, Travis Henry, Willis McGahee, Charlie Garner, Gregg Jones

WR: Hines Ward, Darrell Jackson, Amani Toomer, Deion Branch, Anquan Boldin, Lee Evans

TE: Todd Heap, Jason Witten

K: Ryan Longwell

D: Buffalo

I cant beleive Shawn Alexander and Deuce slipped to #7 overall. Those are two top 5 backs. Trent Green will put up huge numbers, Mason is steady and a solid #1, Koren is gonna bust out this year as Seattles offense explodes. Gonzales is by far the best TE. Andre Johnson is gonna be ridiculous this year. Very solid team but with only 8 teams I am sure there are some kick ass teams. I do question the ability of your fellow players for letting Alexander and Deuce to slide

The league I'm in conisists of 8 teams, I had the 7th pick in the draft, the starting lineups include.......

QB RB RB RB/WR WR WR TE D K

Your bench can then have any combination of 7 more players. Also keep in mind that in my league special teams yardage counts towards defence. My draft went as follows

QB

Trent Green

Brad Johnson

RB

S. Alexander

D. McAlister

B. Westbrook

C. Brown

T. Jones

WR

D. Mason

Andre Johnson

J. Porter

Koren Robinson

TE

T. Gonzalez

Jason Witten

K

Janokowski

D

KC

Bills

I think I'm a little weak at WR, however I have a great set of RB's and think that should make up for it.

11420[/snapback]

Grade: A

Green at QB, very nice.

Not only do you have Duece and Alexander, but you managed to pick up Chris Brown as well? This is a great team for a #7 pick.

We did a snake draft, so my first pick was #7 followed by #10. I was pretty shocked to get Alexander and McAlister even if it is only a 8 team league. In the past few years lack of RB's has been my downfall, players getting hurt, underperforming...etc. So my goal for this season was to get as many "sure things" at RB and then focus on possible RB sleepers in the later rounds.

I neglected the WR position in doing this but I still think Mason, Johnson, Porter, and Robinson can give me decent value. Even if they don't I have enough Running Backs to possibly look for a trade down the road.

Tony G. is the best tight end available so I have an advantage at the tight end position almost every week. Plus I have Trent Green throwing him the passes so that could either be a very good thing or a very bad thing (double points or nothing).

Bottom line I think I have the best talent in my league this year, however knowing fantasy who knows if that will hold up or not.

what were the other players drafting to enable you to stockpile such talent?

We did a snake draft, so my first pick was #7 followed by #10. I was pretty shocked to get Alexander and McAlister even if it is only a 8 team league.  In the past few years lack of RB's has been my downfall, players getting hurt, underperforming...etc. So my goal for this season was to get as many "sure things" at RB and then focus on possible RB sleepers in the later rounds.

I neglected the WR position in doing this but I still think Mason, Johnson, Porter, and Robinson can give me decent value. Even if they don't I have enough Running Backs to possibly look for a trade down the road.

Tony G. is the best tight end available so I have an advantage at the tight end position almost every week.  Plus I have Trent Green throwing him the passes so that could either be a very good thing or a very bad thing (double points or nothing).

Bottom line I think I have the best talent in my league this year, however knowing fantasy who knows if that will hold up or not.

12971[/snapback]