No CBA might benefit Buffalo's Draft

Come on, almost ALL players in the draft need to "develop" some in the NFL. 21-22 year olds are not fully physically mature

and certainly need to learn the more intricate NFL game. That is in addition to learning to be a "professional". I'll bet that you

were better at your job a year or two after you first got it - why do you expect that to be any different for NFL players?

Sure, everyone who works hard can expect to improve with experience.

Now why is it, other (better) teams draft guys who see the field a lot and really seem to contribute in their first year (then get better), while we draft DE we're trying to turn into LB and DL who can barely crack the starting lineup when we're stricken with injuries?

Other than Suh and Matthews, not many rooks on DL or LB make a big impact in their first year. BJ Raji didn't and he's looking good now. Ngata didn't set the world on fire early on as well. To call Troup and Carrington a project at this point is just wrong. We should expect good things from them this season if there is a season.

I will be delighted if you are right! :thumbsup:.

I would have liked to see more from them as rookies, esp. when we went back to a sort of hybrid 4-3, Dwan Edwards was injured the 1st time and so forth.

More along the lines of Koa Misi, Rob Gronkowski, Lamarr Houston etcetera.