The NFL’s 10 Best Cheerleading Squads

Just Jack

I think 1-8 on the list should be the Cowgirls.

LoL. The 'fins cheerleaders are right up there in my book.

Speaking of which, does anyone remember when "Crash" Jensen proposed to one of the cheerleaders during a game?

L A M E ! ! !

Edited by Mr_Blizzard

Iggles cheerleaders are amazing.

I agree, and my reason is because they aren't wearing those stupid boots that every other NFL cheerleading squad wears. All that leg, like with college cheerleaders, is great!

LoL. The 'fins cheerleaders are right up there in my book.

Speaking of which, does anyone remember when "Crash" Jensen proposed to one of the cheerleaders during a game?

L A M E ! ! !

My favorite cheerleader of all time was Brenda Lowe on the Fins squad:

Brenda

She was a contestant on Survivor last year. I dont watch, but I guess she lost some hotness

I have to agree, not that I would kick them out of bed for eating an onion sandwich or anything, but compared to alot of the other squads, the Jills are not too impressive. The teams you listed all have hot squads, as do the Raiders usually and of course the Cowboys.

Actually now that I think of it, the Redskins cheerleaders are smoking hot. They show down here in Virginia a couple times a year. Just ask Chris Cooley, his now wife was a cheerleader for the Skins who got kicked off the squad for dating a player. Cooley won on that one. Their owner and franchise might be almost the joke ours is, but their cheerleaders put ours to shame.