Anyone else notice?

DC Grid

In the senior bowl background piece on the visit to the children's hospital there was a player wearing a Bills cap. He stood out as no other players were. It was Von Miller. Maybe this is just a move by him to help his draft status but I hope it's an omen of things to come.

Id usually be inclined to write this off to a lot of Bills gear lying around, and a player just grabbing gear like others, but they showed around 20 players from the south team, and he was the only one wearing any non senior bowl or college gear.

Edited by DC Grid

My son noticed that too .... we ended up replaying that commercial a number of times looking for other players in either Bills or Bengals gear and didn't find one. My son is convinced one of the coaches told Von Miller that if he was still available at #3 the Bills are taking him, and then jokingly fliped him a Bills cap and told him he may as well get used to it.

I on the other hand don't know what in the heck it could mean, but I do find it strange that there was no other NFL gear worn.