I don't have anything to hide

Amstel

Has anyone watched the interview w him at BB.com? He comes across as genuine however he said "I don't have anything to hide" a LOT of times and that seems odd especially when no one was asking him about hiding something.....

Has anyone watched the interview w him at BB.com? He comes across as genuine however he said "I don't have anything to hide" a LOT of times and that seems odd especially when no one was asking him about hiding something.....

Nobody was asking if he has anything to hide, but more then one of them asked him why he was bothering to play in the game being such a highly rate player. They also asked him why he was risking injury. Basically they made him defend himself by accepting a chance to practice an entire week under NFL coaches and play an all star game against very good competition. In my humble opinion, I think his repeating "I don't have anything to hide" was his way of saying "I'm honored to play in this game, so get out of my face."

And think about this game for a minute. (Which is asking way too much of the morons surrounding him with their microphones wondering why he was there!) Von Miller could be a top 5 draft pick. Both the Bills and Bengals have first round picks in the top 5. Even if he didn't know which of the two NFL teams' coaching staff would represent the South, it was a win-win for him. One of them was going to spend almost 2 full weeks of extra quality time getting to know him, and coaching him in the all star game. Gee, it sure seems like a worth while couple weeks of playing football to me for all the seniors!

Id rather jsut not cut Maybin.

There's no comparison other than size. Von Miller has room to grow, Maybin is pretty much maxed out. Von Miller has been a productive college player since his sophmore year, where as Maybin had a chemically induced "breakout year". Miller is a much more well rounded player than Maybin ever was. The only question I have with Von Miller is can he handle coverage responsibilites of a nfl olb. Other than that he'll have a much more productive nfl career than maybin ever will

There's no comparison other than size. Von Miller has room to grow, Maybin is pretty much maxed out. Von Miller has been a productive college player since his sophmore year, where as Maybin had a chemically induced "breakout year". Miller is a much more well rounded player than Maybin ever was. The only question I have with Von Miller is can he handle coverage responsibilites of a nfl olb. Other than that he'll have a much more productive nfl career than maybin ever will

! :angry: Not that I'm a Maybin supporter (Im just as disappointed as you are with his performace) .... but saying without any proof that he had a "chemically induced" break out year is libelous. Also he's just a year older than Von Miller, so at 22 you have no way of knowing if he's maxed out physically.