Jay Cutler's MRI results

peteski

A little joke turns into quite the little thread here, huh?

Misogynist? Really? It was a joke...I was going to call you a d-bag, but why throw Summer's Eve on the fire?

It is a shame that Cutler didn't have the right emotions for everybody else...the people that had nothing going on, but getting fat in front of their TV that Blue Ribbon is likely to repossess at the end of the month anyway, have a lot of opinions on the issue.

Diabetes and cortisone sounds good...it's not true. Again, it sounds awesome, and there is a reaction, but I have a feeling the medical staff for the Bears would have been able to pull that off.

Also...really, who gives a !@#$?

OP, the joke was pretty funny. Thanks.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A little joke turns into quite the little thread here, huh?

Misogynist? Really?

If I were a woman reading it, I'd say the guy who wrote it doesn't know the first thing about pain and toughness, and is probably wimpier than any woman to ever give birth, let alone a guy who regularly faces 4-7 250+lb. athletes trying to destroy him for a living, but yeah, other than that it was hilarious.

It is a shame that Cutler didn't have the right emotions for everybody else...the people that had nothing going on, but getting fat in front of their TV that Blue Ribbon is likely to repossess at the end of the month anyway, have a lot of opinions on the issue.

Diabetes and cortisone sounds good...it's not true. Again, it sounds awesome, and there is a reaction, but I have a feeling the medical staff for the Bears would have been able to pull that off.

Also...really, who gives a !@#$?

OP, the joke was pretty funny. Thanks.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126518-jay-cutlers-mri-results/page__view__findpost__p__2096050

If I were a woman reading it, I'd say the guy who wrote it doesn't know the first thing about pain and toughness, and is probably wimpier than any woman to ever give birth, let alone a guy who regularly faces 4-7 250+lb. athletes trying to destroy him for a living, but yeah, other than that it was hilarious.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126518-jay-cutlers-mri-results/page__view__findpost__p__2096050

:cry: