seniorbowl and the draft

With the Bills coaching the South team these players have a high probability to be Bills draft picks in this years draft.

QB Christian Ponder, NFL ready, Chan Gailey qb who played in gailey style offense. 3rd or 4th round.

TE's Luke Stocker and DJ Williams, argueably best TE's in draft, and major Bills need. 3rd or 4th round.

OT Demarcus Love, major Bills need. 2nd round.

DE Cameron Jordan, on other team but Bills coaches will be watching this guy. 1st round.

OLB's Sam Ocho, Von Miller and KJ Wright, team needs pass rushers. 2nd thru 4th round.

ILB's Kelvin Sheppard, Nate Irving, Colin McCarthy and Chris White. 3-4 linebacker to stop the run. 3rd thru 5th round.

Possible picks

1. Cameron Jordan DE

2. Demarcus Love OT

3. Christian Ponder QB

4(a) Luke Stocker TE

4(b) KJ Wright OLB

5. Chris White ILB

But none like mine.

Why so serious, put a smile on your face! :w00t:

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126408-senior-bowl-south-draft/page__p__2093847__hl__south__fromsearch__1#entry2093847

I'm pretty sure that "Senior Bowl South Draft" is but Whateves.

I take back my gestapo like post. Thread on, my Brother. Thread on! :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by Why So Serious?

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/126408-senior-bowl-south-draft/page__p__2093847__hl__south__fromsearch__1#entry2093847

I'm pretty sure that "Senior Bowl South Draft" is but Whateves.

I take back my gestapo like post. Thread on, my Brother. Thread on! :w00t: :w00t:

We can all agree, it's time to get some great players on this team. It's time for the Bills to stop watching the playoffs, but to play in the playoffs. I'm FN tired of loosing and being the Patriots doormat. Rise up Buffalo and take your place on top of the league not the bottom. :thumbsup:

With the Bills coaching the South team these players have a high probability to be Bills draft picks in this years draft.

QB Christian Ponder, NFL ready, Chan Gailey qb who played in gailey style offense. 3rd or 4th round.

TE's Luke Stocker and DJ Williams, argueably best TE's in draft, and major Bills need. 3rd or 4th round.

OT Demarcus Love, major Bills need. 2nd round.

DE Cameron Jordan, on other team but Bills coaches will be watching this guy. 1st round.

OLB's Sam Ocho, Von Miller and KJ Wright, team needs pass rushers. 2nd thru 4th round.

ILB's Kelvin Sheppard, Nate Irving, Colin McCarthy and Chris White. 3-4 linebacker to stop the run. 3rd thru 5th round.

Possible picks

1. Cameron Jordan DE

2. Demarcus Love OT

3. Christian Ponder QB

4(a) Luke Stocker TE

4(b) KJ Wright OLB

5. Chris White ILB

Phil Taylor NT, Brooks Reed OLB, Danny Watkins T/G,

No Ponder and Love.

North;

Solder OT, Carimi OT, Castonzo OT, Ryan Kerrigan.