Where to get W2 forms now?

bbb

I have a note in my calendar that the govt is no longer sending me W2 forms to fill out for my secretary (I think they sent me a postcard months ago)......But, I didn't write down where I can find them online.

Does anybody know? And, also when I used to do it by hand, it would make like 5 carbon copies to give her a bunch and for my copy, etc. Not sure how that is done online.

I have a note in my calendar that the govt is no longer sending me W2 forms to fill out for my secretary (I think they sent me a postcard months ago)......But, I didn't write down where I can find them online.

Does anybody know? And, also when I used to do it by hand, it would make like 5 carbon copies to give her a bunch and for my copy, etc. Not sure how that is done online.

Not trying to sound like a wise ass but.... Would a copy machine or just printing multiple copies not work? Is there something about the carbon copies I'm missing? It's late, so it's possible one of us isnt thinking clear.

Not trying to sound like a wise ass but.... Would a copy machine or just printing multiple copies not work? Is there something about the carbon copies I'm missing? It's late, so it's possible one of us isnt thinking clear.

Did you ever fill them out? The one copy would be Copy 1 for the worker, then Copy A (or something stupid like that, where it didn't even make sense) for the IRS, Copy B for NYS, and on and on. There would be about 6 copies of them. Each with a different letter and you'd send them to where it says.

Like when you use a credit card in a restaurant where the white copy stays with the restaurant. You take the yellow one........Except there is at least 5-6 copies.

Did you ever fill them out? The one copy would be Copy 1 for the worker, then Copy A (or something stupid like that, where it didn't even make sense) for the IRS, Copy B for NYS, and on and on. There would be about 6 copies of them. Each with a different letter and you'd send them to where it says.

Like when you use a credit card in a restaurant where the white copy stays with the restaurant. You take the yellow one........Except there is at least 5-6 copies.

I haven't filled then out but it seems like standard copies should sufficiently cover, as long as everyone gets one. If filled out online, they may even submit info electronically.