I could find something to complain about

gantrules

But I choose not to. This has been the greatest run in quite a while. The team is playing with confidence....did anyone doubt we'd blow them out even when we were fumbling and throwing the ball away?

Confidence. It's nice to see it back.

Even if we don't make the playoffs this year how can you not be excited about next year!!!

But I choose not to. This has been the greatest run in quite a while. The team is playing with confidence....did anyone doubt we'd blow them out even when we were fumbling and throwing the ball away?

Confidence. It's nice to see it back.

Even if we don't make the playoffs this year how can you not be excited about next year!!!

158079[/snapback]

I have to agreee with you Gant, why ruin such a productive game by pointing out the bad points. A win is a win, no matter how we got it!! THis team is completely different from the team that started the year confidence wise. They appear that they feel that there isn't anyone that can beat them right now. The pinned their ears back yesterday and manhandled the Browns. Now, the Browns aren't the best team in the league by any means but they aren't as awful as Buffalo made them look. I think, the point that is being missed, that the Bills are actually that good and could overcome just about anything right now. A good example was the Miami game. They fell behind early but never panicked and came back and dominated the second half of that game. Confidence is back at One Bills Drive!!