What About Another Bills Eagles Trade ??

T master

Don't deal Evans. After he got hurt, SJ's production wend down along with all other WRs.

If you can get Kolb, let him backup Fitz. We do need a real backup who can come in and give us a chance to win a game if Fitz is hurt. Right now we don't have that. I recommend we sign one of the following: Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Vince Young (if cut), or Tavaris Jackson, or maybe someone else if they become available. We should be able to improve our backup QB situation without trading anyone. Esecially not our best WR.

You do understand why Kolb is intending to ask for a trade right?

Don't deal Evans. After he got hurt, SJ's production wend down along with all other WRs.

If you can get Kolb, let him backup Fitz. We do need a real backup who can come in and give us a chance to win a game if Fitz is hurt. Right now we don't have that. I recommend we sign one of the following: Alex Smith, Troy Smith, Vince Young (if cut), or Tavaris Jackson, or maybe someone else if they become available. We should be able to improve our backup QB situation without trading anyone. Esecially not our best WR.

Point is Kolb wants to start and would not accept a backup role. Might as well stay in Philly. Wouldn't mind seeing what Chan could do with Alex Smith. Vince is a suicidal fruitcake - no thanks. All academic though if Cam Newton pans out well prior to the draft and is there at #3. Chan would loby hard for him IMO and he seems to get his way a lot viz Spiller.

Good analogy. Kolb didn't light'em up when he was behind center and can't beat out dog-deatheater Vick. (BTW - right before the last Eagle drive I predicted he'd throw a pick because he's not a winner and when he has to rely on his arm, it will let him down 9 times out of ten)

So why give up all that we'd have to to get another possible Rob Johnson? Let's draft a QB and develop him behind Fitz. We need defense and plenty of it right now.

GIVE THE DOG FIGHTING **** A REST!! Its real played out! Btw, he just lost in a playoff game! Where the f*ck were we??

Kolb is overrated. I live in philly and watch all the games. He's not the answer for us in a trade or however it would be done! Fitz does work magic with our oline. If kolb was to start, he would get killed. Kolb played good when there wasn't any pressure. He knew Mcnabb would be back after his injury.

After Mcnabbs trade he started the first two games. They lost to the packers and he left with a concussion. And they barely beat detroit. All I know is he wouldn't make it in b-low. And his arm can't deal with the elements at the ralph.

Edited by qdawg in philly