College Games This Weekend

So Ive always followed the NFL closely, but am now just getting into college. It probably has alot to do with wanting to know whats going on for the draft this year, with Buffalo picking so high. I was wondering what games are going to be on tv for college that I should be watching coming up. Obviously interested in Auburn and Fairley, but other than that not wondering who else Buffalo might be taking a close look at, that i should be looking for this weekend. Thanks guys

So Ive always followed the NFL closely, but am now just getting into college. It probably has alot to do with wanting to know whats going on for the draft this year, with Buffalo picking so high. I was wondering what games are going to be on tv for college that I should be watching coming up. Obviously interested in Auburn and Fairley, but other than that not wondering who else Buffalo might be taking a close look at, that i should be looking for this weekend. Thanks guys

Not advocating that the Bills should take him, but Patrick Peterson is playing in the Cotton Bowl tonight. He should easily go top-10 and be the first DB off the board. He's fun to watch, too.

You're a little late to the party- most big time players who are not in the national title game have played already.

The ones worth noting at The CB/KR man Peterson #7 from LSU tonight on Fox – pm I think. He is the concensou top CB from what I have heard and likely the Bills pick if they stick with their skill position that can also return kicks draft strategy.

LSU is loaded with talent including some late round OL and DL prospects and I would bet a LB too although Im not sure.

On A&M Von Miller is a good OLB prospect #40. He is fun to watch and a real gamer.

On Sunday BC plays Nevada. The BC LT is one of the top rated ones but really not too good – it’s a weak tackle class. Nevada has a 4.3 40 DE guy who plays DL I think #55 but Im not sure. He honestly reminds me of Maybin though as he is fast…… and that’s it, not really impressive.

Welcome to the college game its way more entertaining than the NFL. No comparison really.

Too late???

Hell, you're 23 and have followed college FB for a few weeks now - you're an expert.

You could put up your own 'Mock-Draft' web site! :beer:

(JK - Thoner told you who to watch tonite, here's some info on Mondays BCS title game - link)

Edited by The Senator