Rex Ryan vs. Tom Brady

Apparently Rex Ryan just dissed Tom Brady again. That's really leaving yourself vulnerable at a time like this. Does Tom Brady do what we all know he can and should do and allude to the foot fetish video next time he is interviewed and inevitably asked about Ryan's comments? Does this redeem Tom Brady forever if he does? It would for me. Would you ever think it possible three years ago that you would actually hate the Jets significantly more than the Patriots? Incidentally, Jets are going to win Saturday night.

-Metz

Apparently Rex Ryan just dissed Tom Brady again. That's really leaving yourself vulnerable at a time like this. Does Tom Brady do what we all know he can and should do and allude to the foot fetish video next time he is interviewed and inevitably asked about Ryan's comments? Does this redeem Tom Brady forever if he does? It would for me. Would you ever think it possible three years ago that you would actually hate the Jets significantly more than the Patriots? Incidentally, Jets are going to win Saturday night.

-Metz

It wasn't that much of a diss. He basically said that Peyton studies more than everyone in the league, including Brady. Then went on to say that Brady also has the best coach in the league on his team, which helps when preparing for teams.

It would for me too, Metz.

Until the Belicheat* era, I've always hated the Jets much more than NE* - Rex Ryan has breathed new life into my moribund hatred of that team from New Jersey.

BTW - I will also pick the Jets to win on Saturday, but only because I want them to lose B-)

Edited by The Senator

It wasn't that much of a diss. He basically said that Peyton studies more than everyone in the league, including Brady. Then went on to say that Brady also has the best coach in the league on his team, which helps when preparing for teams.

Agreed it wasn't a huge diss but still, he's being interviewed about Peyton Manning and he has to say that Tom Brady doesn't study as hard? How the hell does he know that? Whichever way you look at it, they guy's got some huge balls for keeping up his whole over-the-top-cocky shtick after video footage was released of him smelling his wife's feet.