"Josh, i love you baby"

NoSaint

funny story out of an otherwise meaningless game yesterday -- ref called a penalty on the saints, re-spotted the ball then proceeded to say (with his mic still live) "josh, i love ya baby, you ready to go" and then catch that it was on the PA system and turned his mic off immediately...

Oooops!

just an amusing flub. apparently josh freeman has learned its good to be friendly with the ref haha.

Edited by NoSaint

i will give josh credit --- i thought they reached picking him similar to us with JP - just to get a QB that year even though the big boys were gone. Had a lot of question marks in my book, but he is a beast out there. BIG guy, good arm, decisions are improving, as is accuracy. its amazing what having that guy can do for a team.

kind of reminds me of watching young big ben but a little more mobile and a little less rape-y

i will give josh credit --- i thought they reached picking him similar to us with JP - just to get a QB that year even though the big boys were gone. Had a lot of question marks in my book, but he is a beast out there. BIG guy, good arm, decisions are improving, as is accuracy. its amazing what having that guy can do for a team.

kind of reminds me of watching young big ben but a little more mobile and a little less rape-y

It's amazing what having a RB running for 5 yards a clip will do, too.. I hope TB keeps it going.. there the team my step-son has adopted, as "His Team".. kinda hopes he takes a more active role in being a sports fan.. he's definetly a late bloomer in that department. :thumbsup:

It's amazing what having a RB running for 5 yards a clip will do, too.. I hope TB keeps it going.. there the team my step-son has adopted, as "His Team".. kinda hopes he takes a more active role in being a sports fan.. he's definetly a late bloomer in that department. :thumbsup:

Certainly helps. I was very impressed with some of the plays he made this year but Blount has helped a lot too. The two sides really do go hand in hand though.

Yesterday I saw him make some big time NFL throws, and he was really hard to bring down. Seeing 280lbs guys bounce off the QB regularly makes a statement. Also doing it with 2 rookie receivers has been a feat. They got great value with mike williams and Blount so far, if both can keep out of trouble they will greatly help his development.

I will say, if luck is all we are expecting the NFC south could be a lot of fun for the next decade.

Saints - brees

Falcons - Ryan

TB - Freeman

Carolina - luck?

I love Josh too!

I adopted TB as my NFC team too!

I think the NFC West is taking the reigns as hardest Division too!

When has there ever been a thread this agreeable?

I would trade the entire Bills Roster and coaching staff and all the 2011 draft picks for the entire Tampa Roster and coaching staff. You think they'd do it?