Poz would like to stay a Bill

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Torbor and Davis are already are on the roster and better options than Poz. Poz is not physical or instinctive enough to play in a 3-4. I'm not confident he can play in 4-3. Poz is not even average.

Moats is likely to be penciled in at ILB next season, as that's where he started out. There aren't a lot of sure fire ILBs coming out of college this year. But, if the Bills don't have at least one ILB targeted in free agency better than Poz, then this team is worse off than I thought. Desmond Bishop, D'Quell Jackson, Lamar Woodley, Brandon Siler, Stephen Tulloch, and David Harris are all better options than Poz.

Torbor & Davis are getting older, and Davis wore down as season progressed in Denver as well.

Poz IS average. not any better tho.

Doubt they'll put Moats back inside. He's been playing on the LOS all yr, often in 4-3 Over formation. Progressing w/ pass-rush, but struggling w/ coverage. OLB for him makes sense.

Keep him. Keep Whitner. Keep Florence. Keep Wilson.

Sorry, like them or not, you have to keep even your average players in order to build a franchise. Or else you are constantly RE-building.

Re-sign them and then, if nothing else, they are the low standard to add higher talent to/around.

I agree with this 100%. Unfortunately, this board has it's players that love to trash and guys like Poz and Whitner fall into this category. Poz isn't an all pro but he is more than a solid enough player to keep around and put better talent around rather than create another a hole. And Whitner is a much more solid safety than he will ever get credit for around him (but they picked him #8 overall 5 years ago!!!) but I think he wants more $ than the Bills will pay.

So instead of filling more holes, let's keep some solid players and add to the talent level.