Another holiday season come and gone...

Buftex

I generally like the holiday season...I have had better years than this, so I was kind of melancholy about the whole thing, this year...but then, after watching the Bills game this afternoon, I was cheered by the notion that, it can't be too much longer that Hyundai will run those !@#$ing obnoxious Pomplamoose (or whatever the hell they are called)...god, I hate that ad campaign....it was bad enough when they just kept showing the same one over and over, but as Christmas day approached they bombarded us with a bunch more...make them stop! I would never consider buying a Hyundai, simply based on how much I hate these commercials...ahh..as if on cue, here it is again, as the Seahawks/Rams game is on...help me...I can't stand it anymore...once you see/here these friggin things, you can't get the music out of your head...I would never advocate hitting a woman, but I would kill the head Pompalmoose, and her little drummer boy, if there were no consequences... :wallbash:

Without any clue about what you'd be referring to, I opened the thread with the intention of saying something like: "If the holiday season is over, then why the :censored: are those :censored: ing Hyundai commercials still on?!?"

At first I thought that woman was destroying the commercial herself. I developed a deep, deep hatred for the commercials. It wasn't until later that I realized those dudes are even worse. Dancing and prancing around like moronic fairies.

I'll never own a Hyundai.