playoff picture, Drew sucks!!!!

JP-era

Flood control=RJ (this damn board seems to always be down when we REALLY need it. Someones pulling an intervention on us!)

The announcers are on serious Stadiumwall. They are talking all this crap about how hard it will be for the Bills to get in...BS!!!!

Any team losses 7 games is out!

Bal (5 losses)- They are going to win AT Indy and AT Pitt? Not quite

Jax (6 losses)- They are going to win AT GB? When GB is in playoff contention? Nice try!

Den (5 losses)- They are currently losing to Mia. Then they have to win AT KC, AT Tenn, and then beat Indy. The way they are playing they could lose ALL those games!

BTW, Drew sucks! He is constantly throwing off target. How refreshing was it to watch Losman break out of the sack and run for a 1st? Serioulsy, the o-line, McGahee, Evans, our D, and special teams are Carrying Drew at this point. 100 yards throwing? McGahee by himslef RAN for more yards than Drew threw for!

Like I have said for weeks now, Moulds is our #2 WR on this team right now! He is the dropped ball king this year!

Like I have said for weeks now, Moulds is our #2 WR on this team right now! He is the dropped ball king this year!

157169[/snapback]

I would say he's the Prince because Josh Reed is far and away the king. And what the hell do you want MM to do? Bench Drew while on this amazing run? Put down the crack pipe/pull your head out of your @$$ and realize rookie QBs even more polished than JP (Eli Manning cough cough) do not win football games. Roethliswhatever is a product of great defense and a steady power running game.

BTW, Drew sucks! He is constantly throwing off target. How refreshing was it to watch Losman break out of the sack and run for a 1st? Serioulsy, the o-line, McGahee, Evans, our D, and special teams are Carrying Drew at this point. 100 yards throwing? McGahee by himslef RAN for more yards than Drew threw for!

Care to hazard a guess as to WHY the coaches called 3 passing plays for the rookie 1st round QB, versus 10 running plays for their rookie UDFA RB?