f you Giants

billsburgh

Dec 12 N.Y. Giants 1:00pm

Dec 19 @Indianapolis 8:30pm

Dec 26 @Pittsburgh 1:00pm

Jan 2 Miami 1:00pm

Pgh and Indy should be losses

156894[/snapback]

I'd even say miami might..........giants arent something u can have faith in.......Miami is a scary team

This game is sadly the only game I get at 1pm today. Stupid Capital Region bias. But hey, the Giants scored a fumble return TD, and lets remember that Kyle Boller is one of the most mistake-prone QBs in the NFL. Simply yelling out "HEY KYLE!" is enough to force him to fumble and curl up in fetal position during most games.

This game is sadly the only game I get at 1pm today.  Stupid Capital Region bias.  But hey, the Giants scored a fumble return TD, and lets remember that Kyle Boller is one of the most mistake-prone QBs in the NFL.  Simply yelling out "HEY KYLE!" is enough to force him to fumble and curl up in fetal position during most games.

156908[/snapback]

eek

lol I got like indys game and pats game and cowboys I think

Giants giving us no help at all today.  they look like crap against the Ravens.  they are making the Ravens O look good today. Ravens up 17-0

156875[/snapback]

You forget, our secondary made Boller look like an All-Pro when we lost to them! Our D-line also made sure he was unmolested the whole afternoon leaving his jersey remarkably clean! :(

Do you even know how badly the Gints suck this year?