Why we hate the Patriots

Bills!Win!

And one more thing to dislike.

They always seem to come up with extra draft picks, since they know when to unload veteran stars, and then usually parlay a pick into a next year pick.

Just too damn smart in their draft/front office...

Yup. Patriots got 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds in this year's draft. Getting back starters from IR too. They should be alot better next year. Something to look forward too. :)

Yup. Patriots got 2 1sts, 2 2nds, and 2 3rds in this year's draft. Getting back starters from IR too. They should be alot better next year. Something to look forward too. :)

I could see them trading a first for a couple 2nd's or more in future years too.

Probably deal it to the Bills for 2 future 1st round picks so Buddy can take another skatback to make his offensive line better. (just kidding, just kidding :) )

The New England area is full of fair-weather fans!

That is the reason I hate the Patriots fans the most. I don't even hate the Patriots as much as I do their fans these days. There is a family friend of my parents who has a son at the age of 18 and he is a Patriots fan. Not only did he not even CARE about football until the Patriots were winning, but he will endlessly rip on me (at least he used to before he was a legal adult) for being a Bills fan and how bad they sucked. What kills me the most is that I will see him on xbox live playing a video game instead of watching his Patriots play. Talk about fair weathered. This kid is so spoiled by his team that he doesn't even bother to watch anymore, he just takes credit and talks ****. The real shame is that when the Patriots are finally a bad team again, I will not be able to give him back all the bull **** because that is when he won't "be that into football anymore." Just like his older brother did when the Cowboys stopped winning Super Bowls.

Bandwagon fans are everywhere, they are just the worst in New England because the franchise is consistently good. :angry:

When I was a teenager, I hated the Dolphins and Jets b/c they were the best teams in the division and constantly challenged the Bills. I wanted bad things to happen to their players, wished for injuries and plane crashes of team flights. That was dumb and immature.

Do I want to beat the Pats? Eff yeah! But these days, it doesn't rise to "hate." If you told me I could swap the Pats franchise and the Bills franchise for the last decade, questionable calls, spygate and all, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Fact is, when bad stuff happens to "your team," it's a lot easier to swallow/defend if you're winning.

When I watch the Pats on draft day, I shake my head with equal parts admiration and disgust. It's like they're playing a different game.