(OT) Sony Connect

Assquatch

If anyone here uses the Sony Connect Music Store, I have a code for a free music download thats yours for the taking. I have an iPod and use iTunes so this code does me no good since I dont want to install another software just for one song.

Click on this link: www.connect.com/playatmcd

Your code is: DM1KF9N9N2CM

When someone uses it, please post so others dont waste their time.

I dont know if you'll need any of this info but here it is:

Authorization Number: 57139-1099000898329-4991669

Prize Description: Sony Connect Music Download

E-mail Address: F.BUCCELLA { a t } ADELPHIA { d o t } NET

Entry Code: X0CL4PZFT1

are you downloading from the sony site right to your ipod or r u downloading to a pc? once it is downloaded you should be able to convert it to a regular mp3 or other supported file type. that is like saying you can't copy audio files from cd's to ipods because they do not have the apple encoding.

If anyone here uses the Sony Connect Music Store, I have a code for a free music download thats yours for the taking.  I have an iPod and use iTunes so this code does me no good since I dont want to install another software just for one song.

Click on this link: www.connect.com/playatmcd

Your code is: DM1KF9N9N2CM

When someone uses it, please post so others dont waste their time.

I dont know if you'll need any of this info but here it is:

Authorization Number: 57139-1099000898329-4991669

Prize Description: Sony Connect Music Download

E-mail Address: F.BUCCELLA { a t } ADELPHIA { d o t } NET

Entry Code: X0CL4PZFT1

156569[/snapback]

are you downloading from the sony site right to your ipod or r u downloading to a pc?  once it is downloaded you should be able to convert it to a regular mp3 or other supported file type.  that is like saying you can't copy audio files from cd's to ipods because they do not have the apple encoding.

156611[/snapback]

Actually, its not the same thing. In order to download the song, you need to have Sony's software installed. I do not wish to do that.

Also, you can't download anything directly to an ipod without putting it on your pc first.

If you still think I'm wrong, read this for more info