It's possible that we kick the Jets out too

OCinBuffalo

Check this out: NFL Playoff "what if" analyzer. It's a fun tool, just click on the week/team you think will win and it will adjust. I was able to make it so that Bills beating the Jets = no playoffs for them.

Requirements, I think:

The Jets have to lose to the Bears. If this doesn't happen, I don't see how this works.

The Colts and Jags have to win out.

Week 16

The Bengals have to beat the Chargers

or

Week 17

The Broncos have to beat the Chargers

Bills Vs. Pats is irrelevant.

Ravens/Steelers also irrelevant.

If the above happens, and the Bills beat the Jets, then they are done, and that would be two(2) division opponents booted out of the playoffs by us. :D

The "losing culture of the Bills" has been bandied about on this board lately. Fine. Changing the losing culture has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. Sweeping the division in the last 3 games, and booting 2 teams out of the playoffs in the process, would be a hell of a beginning, and completely worth the loss of draft position. Football is a team game.

Check this out: NFL Playoff "what if" analyzer. It's a fun tool, just click on the week/team you think will win and it will adjust. I was able to make it so that Bills beating the Jets = no playoffs for them.

Requirements, I think:

The Jets have to lose to the Bears. If this doesn't happen, I don't see how this works.

The Colts and Jags have to win out.

Week 16

The Bengals have to beat the Chargers

or

Week 17

The Broncos have to beat the Chargers

Bills Vs. Pats is irrelevant.

Ravens/Steelers also irrelevant.

If the above happens, and the Bills beat the Jets, then they are done, and that would be two(2) division opponents booted out of the playoffs by us. :D

The "losing culture of the Bills" has been bandied about on this board lately. Fine. Changing the losing culture has to have a beginning, a middle and an end. Sweeping the division in the last 3 games, and booting 2 teams out of the playoffs in the process, would be a hell of a beginning, and completely worth the loss of draft position. Football is a team game.

I absolutely never think the Bills will beat the Pats....not as long as Brady starts and Belicheck is the HC. That said, I have not looked forward to a Pats game this much in a long time. Selfishly of course I hope it sells out since I don't go to the games anymore, but even if I'm forced to listen to Murph and Professor Kelso on the radio, I really can't wait for kick off next week. It would be awesome if the Bills take the Pats right down the the end of the game or OT like the Ravens and Steelers, too!

Edited by BillsPhan

It would be a pretty good trio of accomplishments to end the Fins' season, the Jets' season, and Brett Favre's streak all in the space of about a month. Not to mention some of the best schadenfreude ever.