Colin Brown, new Bill

jumbalaya

That's one of those scouting reports that seems to boil down like this:

Pros: Terrific lineman

Cons: Terrible lineman.

:lol:

Bagel and I joke about those descriptions all the time.

Well, congrats to the guy for picking up an extra $75,000 for two NFL games. That is probably close to the money he made during 13 weeks on the practice squad. $150Gs isn't bad and it allows him to finance the chase of that NFL dream for another year.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so in reality you never heard of the player or seen him play so you come up with an asinine comment like this one very intelligent.

I haven't seen him play. I wasn't talking about his play. I was talking about his scouting report, that included, as an asset "superb blocker" and as a flaw that he can't "counter the pass-rush" or "create openings for runners". Doesn't that seem contradictory to you?

That's one of those scouting reports that seems to boil down like this:

Pros: Terrific lineman

Cons: Terrible lineman.

hahaha that was great! hahaha omg!

A shorter version of that scouting report would be:

"Looks like Tarzan- Plays like Jane"

hahahaha funny!!! oh sh*t "shorter version" scouting reports are killin me

Personally, I like the season long preseason tryouts we have been conducting. Look at our starting team already, I mean we can B word that there are not top drafted players or like the underdog/blue collar quality of guys like Jackson, Johnson, Fitz, Williams (who I realize was a slightly better, than very late pick 5th rd), new rookie non drafted WRs.

New Oline men (I thought Urbik was working out pretty well before getting injured, looking forward to seeing more next year), trying to fix Trent and seeing that in a real game he is a fail, then cutting him. Getting value for ML by playing him and not having a troubled FA situation arise with him. It will be interesting to see where and how they draft this coming year and what they do in FA. One of the great things that might happen is RW might feel the team could spend some $s to get some prize FAs even. Since the way it is working out now is pretty cheap for the team. :worthy: This coming FA is going to be 2Xs the size of last years, they know that is an opportunity to get some good vet players.

I like the job that Buddy and Chan are doing. They both seem to know what they are doing (for a long awaited change!) and there are improvements and optimism which we were really missing the last few years. This team is getting big stronger and tougher. They are on the prowl, looking under rocks picking the trash, whatever you want to call it. Someones PS is kind of better than looking in the draft, in fact it is like a free draft choice :thumbsup: how can you not like it.

I also think they understand the 18 game/bigger roster next year(if there is one) means we will need even more depth.