Evans Ankle

jumbalaya

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Stevie is drawing double coverage, then that's fine with me. It means he's a playmaker and this will allow David Nelson and company to show what they have. This is a good opportunity for Nelson and Jones to show their skills.

Cutting Lee is Silly, but letting him play out his contract and walk is probably not a bad idea.

Lee Evans' "decoy" effect on the defense is far over estimated by many fans, but Lee is still a good WR, just not great.

Its actually very fortunate for Buffalo. I kind of thought that Lee was mailing it in the last few games, now he can go rest and relax, its just an ankle he'll be ready for Training Camp Fo' Sho'. It gives an opportunity for Nelson and Jones to prove their worth. I for one am excited to have a WR on the other side of the field that contributes with receptions and yards as opposed to the myth that he is double covered on every play.

Well it looks as if he is gone for the year, maybe back for the last game, the games coming up are the divisional games, and lets see who lines up in the number 1 spot has more than 1-3 catches for 20 yards, it should be Stevie, so if he has more production than Evans there will be no more speculation if Evans is worth the money, I am going to go out on a limb as say the Johnson will have more than 1-3 catches for 20 yards, and he will be treated as the number one, so that will shut up all the evans love on the board. (Well probably still wont, they will still give out REASONS why its not his fault)